The Civil Air Patrol Aerospace Education Program is continuing its long tradition of supporting youth development programs to prepare young people for exciting STEM careers.
Points of Pride of the CAP AE Program initiatives to introduce a diverse population of students and adults to AE as a pathway toward the development of a patriotic and technologically-prepared future workforce are:
- the dynamic free K-6 ACE Program that ignites early AE interest
- the Cadets at School Program for middle and high schools
- complimentary TOP flights and workshops for educators
- the ever-expanding repository of engaging and evolutional AE products and programs provided free to our nation’s educators
- the positive role models provided to youth by CAP adults and older cadets, and by partner organizational volunteers